Using our FTP site
Please obtain a username and password from your Customer Service Rep or Salesperson prior to connecting to our ftp server.
Sending files on a Mac
- Launch Finder/GO/Connect to Server (command-K).
- Enter ftp.trumbullprinting.com
- When prompted, enter user name and password.
- Open your folder.
- Place files into folder.
Sending files on a PC
For best results, we recommend using filezilla as an ftp download/upload client. It is free and it can be obtained here for both PC and Mac: https://filezilla-project.org/
Using Filezilla instructions
- Choose appropriate Operating System and download Filezilla
- Follow setup procedure to install.
- Open after installing.
- We suggest changing the Time Out Settings. Easy to follow instructions are here: http://techdelve.com/configure-timeout-settings-in-filezilla/
- Enter host name (trumbullprinting.com)
- Enter username (assigned by Trumbull Printing)
- Enter password (assigned by Trumbull Printing)
- Leave port box blank
- Click on quick connect.
- Wait approximately 1-2 minutes for folder list to appear on right hand panel.
- Find your assigned folder and double click folder to open.
- Drag your production files into folder.
- To disconnect simply close the filezilla window